WhatsApp Telegram Wechat Phone
banner image

United States EB-1, EB-2 & EB-3

The EB-1 EB-2 & EB-3 visa, also referred to as permanent residency or Green Card is an available US residency pathway, and could lead to citizenship. The US government issue approximately 140,000 immigrant visas each year for newcomers (and their spouses and children) who seek to immigrate based on their job skills. If you have the right combination of skills, education, and/or work experience and are otherwise eligible, you may qualify for the EB category. An EB Visa is also known as an Employment-Based Visa, and this may be the perfect route for you.

Here is a breakdown down of your EB Visa options!

EB-2 Visa

The EB-1 Visa was designed for those who have an extraordinary ability, are an outstanding professor or researcher, or are a multinational executive or manager. Extraordinary Ability – you must be able to demonstrate extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim Outstanding Professor or Researcher – You must demonstrate international recognition for your outstanding achievements in a particular academic field. You must have at least three years of experience in teaching or researching in that academic area. Multinational Executive or Manager – You must have worked in a managerial or executive capacity for a firm or corporation outside the US for at least one year during the three years before submitting your petition.

EB-2 Visa

The EB-2 Visa was designed for those who hold an advanced degree or exceptional ability. Advanced Degree – You must have an advanced degree or equivalent, which is a bachelor’s degree plus five years of progressive work experience in the field Exceptional Ability – You must be able to show exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, cultural or educational interests, or welfare in the future. Exceptional ability means, “a degree of expertise significantly above that ordinarily encountered in the in the listed field.

EB-3 Visa

You may be eligible to be classified as a skilled worker, professional, or other worker depending upon your education, skills, and work experience. Skilled Workers – persons whose jobs require a minimum of 2 years of training or work experience that are not temporary or seasonal Professionals – members of the professions whose jobs require at least a baccalaureate degree from a U.S. university or college or its foreign equivalent degree Unskilled Workers (Other Workers) – persons capable of filling positions that require less than two years of training or experience that are not temporary or seasonal